Today, I will teach you to brush your teeth

In the series "In 2006 I toured the specialties of medicine, today I present my new dentist.

Dr. Zahn. Enchanted.

I do not know you, but I have very fond memories of my first traumatic sessions dentist.

Already because I always hated my teeth.

Secondly, because, as a direct consequence, I had a mouth full of cavities very young.

Also because I have hyper sensitive teeth and that the mere sound of strawberry I would turn the eye.

And finally, because I-still-phobia of blood, and often to the dentist, it bleeds I bleed.

For a beautiful summer day in 2002, I realized that my left first molar had a nice hole in it, and that once I were a piece of my tongue in that hole, I was taking a wrong abominable head: it's called a "toothache". And it hurts.

On returning from vacation, I made an appointment with a dentist delicious told me my tooth was about to be eaten alive by three bad tooth decay and it would be better for everyone that .. . that ... we devitalization snirfl *... *

Well, finally, it was not so bad past, even if I kept phantom sensation for several months.

I laughed with less wisdom teeth. Especially when this kind of anesthesia to godemichet found a way to insult me when I was scared to death. Sale con.

In addition I have not even had time to finish the insult, I fell asleep before you can say "asshole".

Brief.

Today I met Dr. Zahn, doctor of dental surgery.

Who told me that I washed the bad teeth.

Who told me that I do not washing your teeth.

Who told me that I had tartar because I washed the bad teeth.

Who told me that I deserved a shot without anesthesia because I do not washing their teeth in the direction of the hair. Hahaha, no it is not true.

I am part of this generation of children who were entitled to visit the dental school, with the film "brush your teeth well," the gentleman or lady who came with a giant dentures show us how it was brush our teeth and free sample of toothpaste. Yeah.

Ben sample of toothpaste I never brush my teeth more, huh. As against the day when my Doo-Dah said, 'If you must drive a shovel to a boy and you pues the mouth like that, I tell you that you will not pack a lot of people. ". Here it worked. Direct.

Short brief.

Dr. Zahn, despite its look and its Aryan lamp directed straight into my face, found a way to silence me by saying the word "removal".

More than strawberry and devitalization, I fear descaling. This noise, screech on my teeth, this taste of blood in my mouth [1] ... Beeeeuh, I not scaling.

Yet it was necessary to spend. And I tell you all that Dr. Zahn is doing a good job, she even put the neck up saying so.

Now I have holes in my teeth so there is more of tartar. Huhu.

So I'll pay tribute to Dr. Zahn prodiguant by his wise advice:

It washes the teeth morning and evening (and the evening is very very very very very very very important),

We use a soft toothbrush, not a medium and much less harsh, if not the god of the teeth will be very angry,

It does not wet toothbrush before washing your teeth, no no no,

It does not use toothpaste rotten "extreme ultra pure white snow of death bleach, which does not whiten from the wallet, except, of course, if you want to make nice holes in his teeth and having very bad when you drink something hot or cold,

Floss is a plus,

We use a toothbrush whose size is inversely proportional to the size of his penis / chest. Gentlemen, you have a big penis, and ladies, you all have enormous breasts,

If you do not what the Doctor Zahn and you do not send this post to 42 people within 14 minutes, the demon of tartar will take off your teeth when you are forty years and it will be good for you .

That's it.

I can tell you that when you Dr. Zahn said that with his voice high and you serious fixing its steel blue eyes, you remember the lesson quickly. Lalalala Ouh yes.